Astor Parents Club
Meeting #2 Agenda
October 12th, 2015
Beth La Fleur - President
Christy Fetzer - President
Susan Prettyman - Vice President
Josey Ballenger - Vice President
Kristen Rimell - Secretary
Kimberely Chaput - Secretary
Cindy Moore - Treasurer
Allie Evans - Past President Member at Large
Welcome and Introductions 6:00pm—Child-care reminder-Though we have a babysitter, children are still the responsibility of their parents during the meeting.
Review and Approve September meeting minutes 6:04pm
Treasurer Report 6:06pm
We made $130 from Fultanos October Pizza Night and $275 from Box Tops Drive!
- School Pictures— October 13 -might need a few more volunteers
- Imagination Yoga—October 16 (Friday). Beth is main contact.
Need a couple more volunteers to help direct classes
- Conferences and Curious Caterpillar Book Fair— November 4-5 (Wednesday afternoon and Thursday). Susan is main contact
- Volunteers not necessary but feel welcome to come and help keep tables organized and talk books with parents/kids.
- Fultanos Pizza Night—November 3
- OMSI “Jugglemania/Golly-Ology” (science) special assembly—Nov. 20 (Fri.). Josey Ballenger is the main contact
NEEDS APPROVAL 6:12pm
Review/Approve Budget proposal for 2015-2016 school year. This is meant to be a general guiding document.
Approve signing check for OMSI November 20 assembly $318.08
Communications—Ideas on how to more actively involve parents?
“Cheer” Fund-Can/Should this be within the APC bank account (Kate)
Check www.signupgenius.com for volunteer slots for School Picture Day and Imagination Yoga. Search the website using our email address:
ADJOURN 6:30 pm
Thanks you all for your help and enthusiasm. Our next meeting is Monday, November 9th at 6:00 pm.
(Always the 2nd Monday of the month, same time, same place)